Feeds RSS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Family Reunion - Part II

My in-law said they hate taking photo.


Therefore, we never forced them to take any photos with us. But this year, husband insisted. I don't know why? Maybe he was triggered by me, who had taken many photos with my family members by then.




These are the family members I don't really know them well in person. We only saw them once a year, for 3-4 days (except parents-in-laws who will visit us once or twice a year)



Everyone looks different in a way, except the grandparents. Boy, I think they really hate photographing (haha...)



Father-in-law love gardening though. He plants many flowers and vegetable in his private garden. This flower happen to blossom beautifully when we were still there.

*

*

*

*

2 comments:

cy said...

Yeah, family photos are much treasured, huh. Unlike you, I print out the hard copy immediately to please my parents, hehe. Framed it up too

Jessy Lee said...

wow..so efficient.
I must do it soon. Thx for motivating me.

Post a Comment